Sunday, July 25

hi, dearies

i've just finished my second bazaar these two days
it is so tired.. 

heard people said that they are going to organize the next one
but im here to say that i gonna stop for few months
cause i need to spend more time on my studies
at the same time if u want my handmade creation
do inform me and i will personalize it for u 
email me ^^

anyways, i will try to update my blog with some new stuffs within this week
like sketch books and photo albums
here to apologize to myself and all
cause im too careless that i've forgotten to take photographs of my stuff before i sold them 
i love them so much sincerely!!
if ur eyes are sharp
u might find them at the post below
a bag with batik embroidery
or a silk screen eiffel tower
some machine sew tissue pouch
and some handmade batches and bookmarks
most of them are sold so i cant show to u all now..

will be working on my orders start from now
stay tune for more updates~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment