Friday, April 1

updates

i suppose to update my blog when i came back from tw
but first, i was really busy with my school projects and society activities
and.. i sick and sleep for fews days.. 
third, custom made sketchbooks and photo albums for some lovely person with lovely stories <3
fourth, my laptop is officially dead


now.. finally am here to show u my new stuffs :)
click on the pic to enlarge
090 lil girl selling flowers
(very small book)
sold

087 Kitty!
sold

091 home sweet home
sold
089 three little wolves
new tote design 

guess what? is new in..
hints: not hp straps
 i've been sleeping since february
catch me and find out more :)


kaka art market
: 3rd april 2011 (sun)
: shaw parade kl, pudu
: 11am~7pm


flea market
:10th april 2011 (sun)
69 Bistro, Damansara Perdana
E-111 Metropolitan Square Mall,Jalan PJU 8/1 Petaling Jaya
: 1130am~8pm


No comments:

Post a Comment